Hotel Michelle
7.08.2004
  Everyday, a new reason why I like this website less. Introducing: Manchak.com.

My cousin married this guy, they are the Manchaks and that is their website, which is better organized and cuter than mine. Argh! That annoys me. One day I will redesign Hotel Michelle and it will be all kinds of deluxe-o-supremo with whistles and bells and uniform sidebars on every page and lots of interesting details. . . . Or maybe cousin Mindy will do it for me since it turns out she's got an eye for web-design? No probably not. That site of hers is just now up after (and this is just between me and you), a looooong time on the drawing board. Meanwhile, this old thing? I whipped it up from scratch in under 3 minutes while baking cookies, reciting The Bible backwards in Italian and crocheting bandages for lepers in third world countries all at the same time. So there. Oh and a P.S. in case that big fat compliment was a little too round-about for Mrs. Fancy Pants Web-Girl Manchak? Way to go on the new hairdo. Love it.

See for yourself, people of the internet: isn't Mindy's new hairdo the stylingest thing ever?



It looks a little bit like a modified helmut-cut and the grainyness of that picture (all of my pictures lately for some reason, argh!) is anything but flattering, but the thing is I've never seen her looking so done like that. It makes me weep to think that maybe in some way I've touched her life, maybe in some small way I had a part in this new Mindy that uses styling products.

If you like Mindy's hair too and would like to tell her so, why then please do drop her a line at manchaksAThotmailDOTcom. And her husband there, looking so poised and "who's your daddy?" in that picture: you can comment on his hair at that address, too.

 
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States

I spend excessive, unhealthy amounts of time online. Usually I'm reading blogs, sometimes I'm working on my website, if I’m not doing that, I'll look up random stuff and decide that I'm educating myself about current events. When I was growing up I thought that People Magazine was the news because my Mom read it all.the.time. I say inappropriate things in public. I'm almost always wearing the same things. I have a lot of clothes, but there are like 5 things that I always wear. I went to school, never graduated and I don't think that I will. Not from there, anyway. But I do want to finish a degree somewhere. I love hotels. I really just want to wrap up all of the school stuff so that I can own my own hotels. Michelle's hotels. Doesn't that sound pretty? Except I wouldn't call them that. I don't know what I would call them. I love so much music. It makes no sense how I can get down to such a wide and odd variety. I am talking from Wilson Phillips to Petey Pablo. It's because I didn't really start listening to music besides church music till later in life so it's all just like WOW, so fascinating to me. Maybe, I don't know, I tend to overanalyze.

ARCHIVES
Thursday, May 06, 2004 / Sunday, May 16, 2004 / Saturday, June 05, 2004 / Saturday, June 19, 2004 / Monday, June 21, 2004 / Tuesday, June 22, 2004 / Friday, June 25, 2004 / Thursday, July 01, 2004 / Tuesday, July 06, 2004 / Thursday, July 08, 2004 / Monday, July 12, 2004 / Wednesday, July 14, 2004 / Monday, August 02, 2004 / Saturday, August 21, 2004 /


Powered by Blogger